Virgin Islands raised, Atlanta braised, and now D.C. is where I stays. Living in the center of Washington, DC is an experience that should be outlined step by step. There is always so much going on in little ole DC. Whether it is a Jazz Festival or a Supreme Court case, there is always something to do. Sit back and read as I give you a taste of Washington, DC through my eyes.
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Chill
Today is one of the days that I label as "Chill". Why u might wonder? Well its because I did nothing but "chill" out. I started my day at about 8 o'clock because I had a hair appointment at 9:15. I got to Union Station and the Metro was delayed. Just my luck! I got to the hairdresser at around 9:30. I figured that it wouldn't take long because all I was getting was a wash and press. I left the hair salon at around 12:00 noon and walked over to the beauty supply store. I bought some sheen for my hair, a shower cap, and a mesh wrap. I got to the counter, hand my card to the cashier and he swiped it. After he swiped it and it had been approved, he asked me for my ID. I almost got upset because that makes absolutely no sense. I kindly took the card out of his hand and left with my products. Oh, I forgot to mention that it was EXTRA windy today and I was not prepared. Later when I got home, I cooked dinner for my roommate and I. Now, Im about to get ready to party with the girls. See ya!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's looks like your 'Chill" day was still a productive one. You said it was extra windy; did the wind mess up your hair? After all, you went to the hairsalon early in the morning. I wonder..
ReplyDelete